Hiring Armed Security w/ Previous Law Enforcement or Military Experience $16.25 per Hour
Hiring Armed Security with Previous Law Enforcement or Military Experience
IMMEDIATE JOB OPENINGS!!!!
VARIOUS SHIFTS AVAILABLE, STARTING PAY $16.25/HOUR
Hiring Armed Security with Previous Law Enforcement or Military Experience!!!!!
Advanced Professional Security is a full service security firm providing security services to the U.S. Government, State, and County facilities. APS is currently seeking to hire Armed Security officer candidates for a high profile state level contract.
*Please note that we do not accept phone calls or faxes at the corporate office regarding employment at this time. A field hiring manager will contact you if interested in pursuing your application for employment.
The role of armed security agents encompasses customer service, safety and courtesy.
Minimum experience- must have one of the following
Must be a graduate of a certified Federal, State, County, or local law enforcement training academy, military police training program, or an equivalent which presented the individual with appropriate certificate or diploma (P.O.S.T., DD214)
Officers must have at least four (4) calendar years of full time experience as a certified civilian or military law (Armed) enforcement officer. Or officers must have a minimum of two (2) calendar years of active reserve police officer experience (minimum of 16 hours per month documented)
In addition, candidates: • Must pass a quarterly firearm qualification with a minimum score of eighty (80) percent given by a certified instructor. Each officer must qualify at least once each quarter. • Must meet basic Advanced Professional Security hiring requirements.
Security Agent - Denver, CO.
Job Classification: Security Agent Job Type: Full Time
Locations: Denver, Colorado
Position duties include:
Walking patrol, Identification checking
High Security Access Control
$10.00 - $12.00 hourly
Must have or able to obtain Merchant Guard License from Denver
Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
Security Agent 1 (0-2) year experience
Security Agent Job Purpose: Maintains safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
Security Agent Job Duties:
Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
Obtains help by sounding alarms.
Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
Controls traffic by directing drivers.
Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
Maintains organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Lifting, Surveillance Skills, Deals with Uncertainty, Judgment, Objectivity, Dependability, Emotional Control, Integrity, Safety Management, Professionalism, Reporting Skills
Field Patrol Supervisor
Description: As a Field Supervisor, you'll help us protect our client's assets. You will perform internal and external surveillances. Working in partnership with your Manager, site team, and fellow team members, you will play a key role in the successful execution of your sites security program. Overall, you'll find an environment that offers encouragement and support of your career goals, and have the opportunity to be recognized as a respected member of the team.
A Field Supervisor supervises company personnel, including assigning work, coaching, and discipline, as defined by client contract and as directed by the management. The Field Supervisor demonstrates the ideal performance of a Security Bureau, Inc. security officer. As Field Supervisor, you are expected to not only observe, detect and deter activities that may impact clients, but to do the same regarding security officers.
• Functions as a supervisor of Security Agents, Lead Agents and other company personnel assigned to one or more posts at client site(s); acts to ensure that all post orders are followed, that established rounds are completed, and that adequate reports are filed; notifies proper authorities and client in emergency situations.
• Travel to assigned sites to perform site inspections
• Provide meal breaks, relief and missed shift coverage for security agents at assigned client locations.
• Coaches and disciplines personnel as appropriate; seeks advice from company management or designated representatives as appropriate; meets personally with employees and documents coaching and disciplinary actions.
• Trains Security agents and other company personnel; reviews post orders and other details of assignments with subordinates.
• Assists in the submission of payroll and personnel information to the company as designated.
• Prepares, files and submits various reports as required.
• As delegated, carries out or assists with security assessments and site surveys; may assist in developing post orders, may assist in development of safety initiatives.
• Creates processes and procedures to improve efficiency and profitability and contract compliance.
• May temporarily act on behalf of line management, as delegated.
• Inspects posts as scheduled and meets with subordinates to outline tasks and responsibilities.
• As directed, conducts analyses of operational performance and data, gathers information, and assists in implementing corrective action.
• Provides input to company initiatives; promptly assists in the resolution of legal, financial, human resources, and administrative issues.
• Performs tasks and duties of a similar nature and scope as required for assigned office.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED)
• Minimum 1 year experience in security or law enforcement
• Management experience
• New York State Security License
• OSHA 10 hour Construction Safety Training (or in the process of obtaining)
• Fireguard / FDNY Certificate of Fitness (F-93) (or in the process of obtaining)
• Able to use good judgment and utilize critical thinking skills.
• Must have the ability to follow instructions and consistently act in a professional manner.
• Organized and detailed with paperwork
• Possess leadership skills
• Ability to work on a team
We are still recruiting for supervisors, particularly for the overnight shift and for weekends.